Artisan Contractors Program
We have in-house binding authority with several “A” Rated carriers for Artisan Contractors of all sizes and experience including New Ventures. Our appetite stretches across all industries. A few of the typical classes include:
- HVAC Installation, Service or Repair
- Alarm Installation
- Machinery & Equipment Service, Install & Repair
- Concrete Contractors
- Metal Fabrication
- Energy/Green Contractors
- Computer Repair
- Janitorial Services
- Lawn Care Services
- Painting Contractors
- Power Washing
- Swimming Pool Maintenance
- Tree Surgeons
- Drywall Installation
- Carpentry Contractors
- Masonry Contractors
- Many More – Don’t see your class? Please contact us!
We ARE your market of choice for Artisan Contractors offering comprehensive General Liability, Property and Inland Marine coverages, and associated E&O and Professional liability for this class of business. Product Highlights include:
- GL Limits Available up to $5,000,000 each occurrence/$5,000,000 aggregate
- Additional Insureds (Owners, Lessees or Contractors) can be automatically included
- Primary and non-contributory provision and Waiver of Subrogation provisions can be included
- Additional Insured endorsement includes Products and Completed Operations
- Per Project Aggregate can be automatically included
- Incidental Professional coverage available for licensed contractors
- Commercial Property is available for Buildings, Business Personal Property and Loss of Earnings
- Property Extension/Enhancement Endorsement includes personal effects and property of others, valuable papers, property off premises, sewer and drain backup, etc.
- Property Floaters available to cover Equipment and Tools
- New Ventures and Seasonal Operations are both eligible
Annual Minimum Premiums starting at $500 for $1,000,000 Occurrence/$2,000,000 Aggregate
Visit our Quick Quote Section for a prompt indication. Or, complete and submit the Artisan Contractor Application. You may also find a better suited application for your risk on our Construction/Contractors Applications page.
For Excess or Umbrella Liability, download and complete our Contractors Excess Supplemental application.